Thursday 27 September 2012

Recover

 
JEANS&TOP:DOROTHY PERKINS HOODY:PRIMARK HAT:ACCESSORIZE BOOTS:DR MARTENS

So i am not washed up in a gutter, i am alive, and slowly normalising my life.
I might be a second year but you're not hardcore unless you live hardcore, so i really smashed fresher's week this year! (it's just occurred t me that overseas readers might be completely lost and i can't really explain in detail because i don't have the patience, so just know that it's all to do with university and consuming alcohol :D)

This was taken outside The Hive, which has just been built in Worcester and i believe it is Europe's first integrated public and university library, fun fact!
Even funner fact, i was on my way to town to buy a new dress; it's niiiice :)

I've just started lectures so my partying ways have calmed down but i'm still adjusting and finding my rhythm. Hopefully i'll post again ASAP but if not accept my sincerest apologies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment