Saturday 28 January 2012

Dressed To Kill

 
T-SHIRT:HMV VEST, SCARF, HOODY:H&M JEGGINGS:NEW LOOK BOOTS:DR MARTENS
I LOVE BEING HOME! And it's quite sad, because a portion of that love is down to the space i have to blog in, it's so much better. This is almost everything i brought with me, i couldn't be arsed with lugging tons of stuff for a weekend so went with comfy/cool/casual items i could pair with the few bits of clothing i left here if needs be. I did bring some more dressy stuff though as i'm off out on the town later with my gorgeous babe of a friend.

I think i need to stop wearing this hoody and these boots. Have i reverted to my 14 year old self? I have been listening to a lot of Bowling For Soup and New Found Glory recently (see post title!).... Oh dear.
Maybe lectures staring up again next week will make me stop wearing the same things over and over!
Maybe.

You can't see it very well here but i'm wearing a new silver ring that my lovely Egyptian flatmate had made for me when she went home. In case she reads: thank-you boo!

I'm going to cry tomorrow when i have to leave my beautiful white, light room behind! : (

2 comments:

  1. If you happen to see another one of those scarfs, send it my way, it's just too good! I love this look, especially the boots with the acid wash. LOVE.

    -- Franceta | FD ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies :)

    and franceta: if i see one it's yours. it's amazing right!!?! xxx

    ReplyDelete