Friday 19 November 2010

Just a Quickie

I'm honestly so stressed and busy right now it's insane!

I have uni applications to finish by next Friday! Ahhhh!
Lots of work.

Panto lines to learn. A costume to make. Friends to see. A room to tidy. And a job to keep the cash flow going.

I honestly have not had the time to do OOTD's for a few days now. Hell i haven't even had the time to put my camera on charge!

I hope you can all understand that getting my university applications in has to come before anything else in life right now, i'm so sorry that my own silly "yeah i'll be fine leaving it till the last second" attitude means i can't blog for a little bit but i will be back as soon as i can!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds a bit like my life at the moment too lol i think its just that time of year. Hope everything goes well

    www.foreversweet89.blogspot.com

    xCx

    ReplyDelete