Tuesday 24 July 2012

Beauty Post: Good Things


So me and my skin have a love //  hate relationship. I love it because it y'know, encases all of my muscles, bones and organs and i hate it because it seems intent on being an ass.
"An ass you say?" Let me explain.
Actually, I'll skip the BORING details and just say i have quite sensitive combination skin that doesn't like 90% of what i put on it.
Good Things however, is in the 10% that Mz Face can deal with.

I love these three products, a whole lot. My favourite probably being the moisturiser. So I'll start with that.
 I wouldn't say it makes me skin shine free but in general it's just a lovely moisturiser (and i have never had a mattifying product that worked on me for more than an hour, ever, so i'm not dissapointed on that front really.). Once I've rubbed it in and left it for a couple, my skin is soft and makeup glides on. It smells lush and yeah, i just like it a lot!

Second favez is the scrub which also smells good, but very very sweet, and works really well with my Clarisonic.
 It's so gentle but cleans really well and leaves my face soft but not dried out. A little goes a long way with the Clarisonic but using it "manually" might take a bit more product.

Last but not least is my latest Good Things purchase. The Deep Pore Cleanser.
 It says it's anti-blemish but I can't comment on that because A] I haven't been using it long enough and B] I'm fairly lucky in that i don't break out often at all. What i can say however is that a really small amount of this removes crap of my face and tones at the same time so it's perfect for the lazy times :) Oh and like the other two it smells lovely!

The price of these ranges from £4.99 to £7.99 which isn't super cheap but doesn't totally burn a hole in my wallet either, and they last hella long so i'm cool with it :) If you've got sensitive skin and like me you prefer more natural products then i can't recommend this brand enough, everything is paraben, sulfate and mineral oil free and on top of that it's suitable for vegans and veggies too.

Good Things, why yes they are.

(ahaha, my dad would make that closing statement, kill me, kill me now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment