Thursday 20 December 2012

moon in the water

NECKLACE:CRYSTALS BELT:GIFT

This is just a mini post with some details for an outfit I wore a couple weeks back. I love moonstone and this necklace is especially pretty, the photo doesn't do it justice.

I've been performing for one of my modules of late (hello second biggest part in the play!) on top of doing the farewell for xmas rounds so basically, it's been a bit manic. I'm at home in Exeter now, sans tripod and 99% of my clothes so as soon as I'm at Grandma's with more luggage and equipment I'm gonna post more often.
Apologies for the absence, if you even noticed it :)

To cover me for the next couple of days i'm going to schedule some random picture posts from nights out where I managed to capture an outfit, or most of one anyway!

Hope everyone is having a good run up to Christmas and if you've already celebrated some or all of your winter festivities then I hope they were brilliant too <3


No comments:

Post a Comment