Wednesday 30 March 2011

Quickly

So i have a spare 9 minutes and i'm going to spend it explaining why i haven't posted shit for a considerable amount of time.

Me. Too. Busy.

It sucks, but it's true.
I mean come on people i have to ring America in 8 minutes. I have to add like, 3 extra digits to an already strange looking phone number and the phones there ring funny and yesterday when i left a message (man better pick up today) a very American sounding lady asked me if i'd like to send a numerical page and i'm sure at one point she said press the pound key!
The pound key? Numerical page? Confused?!

I also still have to pack, it's taken two days to pack 8 tops and a box of tea : / i need to up my game.

However despite all this pound key, packing, America prep nonsense, i'm taking my laptop with me now so i will be LIVE from Seattle starting this Monday and you can bet your bottom dollar that i will be on a posting frenzy
: D

I'm so excited for this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111oneone

3 comments:

  1. # = pound key! And I don't think any American has ever actually sent a numerical page, I know I havent lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for clearing that up : ) i was glad i didn't have to press it to leave a message i'd have been totally stuck!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete