Tuesday 2 August 2011

July

I have blogged so much this month, way more than usual and almost more than any other month since i started blogging! I'm not moaning or anything though, I've felt very driven to keep posting and finding inspiration has been really easy. It does however mean that i have very few pictures to share as part of my end of the month post. I take a camera almost everywhere with me and take pictures at every opportunity but there are some that will never be blogged, (i have to have a part of my life stay private) and pretty much all those that were appropriate to share have been.
I did find a very small selection though, all at the end of the post.

MUSIC:
Basically this month i have almost exclusively listened to:
both Fleet Foxes albums
I See A Darkness by Bonnie "Prince" Billy
Fleetwood Mac's Rumours
The Reminder by Feist and
whatever dirty, filthy dub step i can get my nasty hands on : )

FILM:
Bridesmaids, hilarious stuff and i re-watched Almost Famous which is without a doubt a beautiful film.

TV:
Got myself well and truly addicted to Sirens on Channel 4 and i don't know if it counts at TV but I'm the last week i have discovered Epic Meal Time and it's fairly safe to say i am a huge fan!

BOOKS:
July has been an almost book free month. I desperately need suggestions for new reading materials, please help!

I'm freaking out now it's August, in two months I'll be living away from home for the first time, I'll be at university, I'll be committing myself to a lifetime of debt, I'll be doing all these big scary things that for the last few moths have seemed so far away! However, despite the fact I'm pretty much bricking it, I'm still going to enjoy the rest of the summer as much as humanly possible. This year has been the best in, dare i say it, forever and so far, touch wood, this summer is shaping up to be the same. So with my glass half full and my cloud lined with silver i am marching face first into August. Hopeful, happy and ready to party : )



 

4 comments:

  1. I would recommend Linwood Barclay books. He is actually brilliant !! His new one called Never look away is one i couldnt put down

    www.hannahroyall.blogger.com

    Much Love H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in the hatless picture bb! Where are you going to uni & what are you studying? (excuse my ignorance if you've talked about this already, I'm so out of the loop!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hannah: i'll check that out, thankyou : )

    and steph: cheers : ) i'm studying drama at worcester uni. don't think i've mentioned it in detail before so you're totally safe! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog , love it already !
    i myself was thinking about the film almost famous today i actually even downloaded elton john - tiny dancer and after you mentioning it i am definitely going to have to watch it now :)

    Also i am reading the strangest book ever right now
    Bumped by Megan McCafferty

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete