Saturday 1 October 2011

September

 [I VERY QUICKLY NEED TO INFORM YOU, THE READER, THAT THIS IS MY 200TH POST! YOU MAY NOW CONTINUE :D]

September has undoubtedly been the most crazy month of my year thus far. I feel like i have possibly written that before but this time; i really mean it.
How many emotions/life changing events/bottles of wine etc. are supposed to go into 30 days? Because i feel like i have taken more than my fair share!

Obviously, the biggest thing that has happened to me this month (not even counting how it acted as catalyst for several smaller things) was my move to Worcester to start my Drama & Performance BA at university.
I'm two weeks in now and i've done one full week of proper "lectures" i use the old inverted commas there because i don't really have lectures in the traditional sense, i mostly spend my sessions on my feet in a studio space doing anything from reading Oedipus for 10 minutes to spending an hour doing Yoga and Capoeira.
It's all very new and exciting and awesome but simultaneously, because i've been out of education for two years, it also makes my brain hurt :)


Not much in the way of pictures i know but i'm going to do a few posts this week which will all be picture heavy. Moving here and finding the days just slipping away un-noticed has definitely made me realise how on the ball i am going to have to be if i want to be able to juggle all the different parts of my life, blogging included. Time to learn how to schedule posts i guess, then i can spend free time making lots of posts so y'all are never without your BMB fix!

Just to round up this round-up i'll tell you that i haven't seen any new films or re-discovered anything i haven't mentioned before, TV has pretty much been non-existent except for last night i looked after a friends kids and crammed in as many episodes of Criminal Minds as possible whilst i had access to a TV and Music wise it's been the usual!

1 comment:

  1. Your course sounds so interesting (but tiring!)I've always wondered what you do in a course like that at uni level, I just can't imagine!

    ReplyDelete