Monday 7 February 2011

++ LDN (part one)

I took a fair few pictchaars so I'm gonna let them do most of the talking.

Part One covers my journey to London which was for the most part uneventful but i took some good photos so here they are.

 I Thought I'd Sat In First Class By Accident, But No, They Have TV on Trains Now.
 You Know You Got An Early Train To London When You Clean Yo Face On It.
The Train Driver Claimed To Know Nothing, Guess You Don't Wanna Shout This Over A Tannoy
 Taking Covert Photographs Of Posh Men's Tweed Is A Well Known Talent Of Mine


Sample of my Soundtrack
 
 

 I'll cover the meaty stuff in posts two and three. Sorry if some of you think my journey is un blog worthy, but sometimes i like to document the boring :)


1 comment:

  1. I am happy seeing you document every little bits and pieces so that i can live vicariously through your experience.

    SOB. So want to be there!

    ReplyDelete