Tuesday 12 July 2011

Don't Drink Kids

Your OOTD's will come out all blurry.

 
 
SKIRT:NEW LOOK JACKET:DOROTHY PERKINS TOP,SHOES&TIGHTS:EVANS

Basically i ran out of time before going out so i tried really hard to take pictures when i got home. My camera wouldn't focus which might have been the light or it might have been the wine...
I decided to post the pictures anyway because you'll see this stuff (in focus) in other OOTD's and also because it thought it was funny. I'm pretty down with making my blog as authentic as possible and doing silly things like the above is pretty standard practice for me after i get in from drinking.
I've re-organised my wardrobe in a drunken stupor before, i've painted, i've written christmas cards and i've eaten jam straight out the jar with a spoon.
That's just how i roll...

1 comment:

  1. hey! im lovin that vest! you look adorable! :)

    xox
    A_Riot
    www.thickthreads.net

    ReplyDelete