Sunday 10 July 2011

One Year Old

365 days of Button Busting greatness have passed and today my baby turns 1!
: )

I can't believe a year has passed, not because it feels too quick or too slow but because i haven't really thought about it.
Blogging has become quite a natural thing to me, i think i'm always considering what i can do next, when my last outfit post was, what cool things i've seen, etc, etc. It's not always my main focus but it undoubtedly has a place in my brain.

I owe so much to this blog and it's readers i don't quite know where to begin.
I'm so grateful for everything but without a doubt Bust my Buttons has given me more inspiration and confidence than i possibly could have asked for. If i hadn't have started this blog i dread to think what i'd be like now, i desperately needed an outlet for this time away from education - something to focus on and get my teeth into and if i hadn't have started BMB i might have lost my nut!

To every reader, be you regular or random: Thank You.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
For your time and comments and love and awesomeness, from the bottom of my heart and soul: Thank You.

I'm getting a bit overwhelmed, i think i need a cuppa and a cigarette!

Looking back at my first OOTD's was a funny little trip. I have grown so much style/fashion wise and i love seeing 3 outfits in a row where i'm wearing something really similar, like a leggings/dress/scarf combo or whatever. I'm still doing that now, falling hard for one item or combination and wearing it to death (for example next year i'll look back and see god knows how many maxi OOTD's!) i'll probably never change.

So yeah, enough babble.
Happy Birthday Bust My Buttons!
Happy bloody Birthday : )

Once again, my love and thanks go out to everyone who reads/has read this blog. I honestly think i'd still be doing this even with no one reading but damn, you guys make it so, so much more worth while.
Here's to the next 365 days!
I'm so happy right now ♥

2 comments:

  1. Honestley, your blog is one of my favourites, I'm sure I enjoy reading it as much as you enjoy writing it! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much lovely! i aint goin anywhere : ) x

    ReplyDelete