Tuesday 20 July 2010

OOTD: Shoulder Detail

So I've been to the cinema once today with my friend and fellow blogger Lauren and now I'm at home.
But I'm off out again later to see Toy Story 3.
Seriously, i can't wait.
I'm half tempted to take my Woody, Buzz and Slinky Dog with me. I AM FULLY OBSESSED!

This is what i threw together today. It was based around having to go straight out from work (so it had to be quick and easy to throw on) and also me desperately wanting to wear my new top. I kept it tonal today, lots of black and grey. For this reason i decided b&w pictures were appropriate. I didn't feel too dull or boring though 'cos i mixed up my textures!


TOP:H&M JEANS & JACKET & BELT(WORN AS BRACELET):DOROTHY PERKINS SHOES:EVANS

close ups:



I love the top, but was surprised it fitted as it is only a large.
The belt as a bracelet thing is something i decided to start doing when belts got too thin and bracelets were always too small : )
This post was really rushed so sorry if it's rubbish!

Peace Out.
Morgaine.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the detail on the top and i think the idea of wearing thin belts as bracelets is genius!!! :)

    You will enjoy Toy Story 3, its really cute! ;)

    -Christina <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toy story was soooo good. Prepare to cry though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys toy story 3 was wicked. totally and completely wicked.
    i cried, i laughed, i cried with laughter.
    oh man.

    and on a more fashion-y note this outfit is super comfy for 2 hours sat in a cinema : )

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete