Tuesday 13 July 2010

V.S.

V.S. stands for Veruca Salt (there's a link for people who think that's a medical treatment : D)
Whenever i want something i say "I'm pulling a Veruca Salt!"
I, of course, don't have a physical tantrum and screaming fit but in my head i stomp my feet quite a bit.
So basically a V.S. is a want list or wish list.

Anyway, this is my New Look Inspire V.S.
DON'T CARE HOW, I WANT IT NOW!


SKIRT:NEW LOOK INSPIRE



SKIRT:NEW LOOK INSPIRE



COAT:NEW LOOK INSPIRE

I'm now off for a BIG cup of Lady Grey Tea.

Peace & Love from; Morgaine.xxx

3 comments:

  1. really like the long patterned skirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those skirts! I hope I can find the tie dye one in the tall range

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm 5' 10" ish so i hope it's a good lenth.
    if not there is one exactly the same in my local evans which could be longer.
    trying to find maxi stuff in the right size is hard but trying to get the right length too is insane! x

    ReplyDelete