Thursday 5 August 2010

OOTD: Stripes from Yesterday

I meant to post this last night but lost track of time drawing up the tattoo i went and booked today : D

I had a reading for a pantomime with my theatre company ELTC. I haven't seen ELTC people for a month so it was lovely.
Anyways, a reading mostly consists of sitting and, yeah you guessed it, reading for two hours. So i dressed with this in mind and this outfit was a winner.
TOP:EVANS JEANS:EVANS (I ALSO WORE BLACK EVANS PUMPS)

Another all evans OOTD, and i bet the next one will be all ASOS Curve, man i need some new shops.
Any reccomendations ladies?
Or like me, do you stick to a few choice favourites.


Peace & Love.
Morgaine.xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love it! That top is so neat. You're beautiful.


    I stick to a few choice favourites, but I rarely shop online anyways. Old Navy and thrift stores for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this it looks simple and comfy but cute at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies : )

    i love vintage and charity shops. (I'm sure charity shops and thrift stores are the same thing, right?? yeah i'm sure they are : D)
    But i have to admit i very rarely buy clothing, more accessories and homewares.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some great picks from Thrify stores! That said, I know a couple of great brands worth checking out like Aussie brand - Dream Diva. Check out my recent purchases..still in love with 'em! =D

    x
    http://dialogueswithafruitcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete