Wednesday 11 August 2010

OOTD: Similar

Okay. I SUCK at blogging this week.
I have a very busy brain, besides all the usual day to day things i have some family issues going on that also require processing. I'm not about to get all personal or anything, i just feel like i owe an explanation to the lovely people who read this blog of mine!

I'm currently wearing an almost identical outfit to the one seen in THIS post except the jeans are blue and the top is black.
TOP:H&M JEANS:DOROTHY PERKINS SHOES:EVANS EARRINGS:MADE BY ME

I can't stress my love for these jeans enough. I worship them, like a deity! And the top was love at first sight so when i went back and saw it in black, i was smiling from ear to ear.
I swear i form relationships with all of my clothes, no joke, i fall in love with items of clothing. I'm this close *hold fingers 1 inch apart* to giving some of my dresses names : )
I made the earrings from two necklaces i bought in Tesco ages back, they're just big and shell, nothing amazingly special but go well with tons of things.

Once again i am sorry for being a rubbish blog lady right now. I am trying but I'm sure you all know how it is when you're mind is like a box full of fireworks all going off at once, it's hard to concentrate.

Peace.
Morgaine.xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh!!! those jeans are the superskinny ones???
    they are soooo perfect, my favourite ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. gotta love the super skinnys : ) they're so comfy.xx

    ReplyDelete