Saturday 16 October 2010

OOTD: gone shoppin'

TOP:H&M JEANS&BOOTS:EVANS BELT:GIFT

I have this top in black and grey too. I'm not as wild on it as i was when i went crazy and bought it in three colours but it's still something i love to have in my wardrobe. I like to have fairly simple tees with a bit of detail so i can make outfits like this more interesting. I don't consider myself one of those people who can wear a really basic jeans and tee and make it look amazing.
I'm sure I'm breaking some rule with this top, like, I'm broad shouldered so shouldn't wear shoulder detail. But this is pretty subtle, i don't think i could rock massive shoulder pads.
The belt is real leather (mmmmmm) and it is less of a gift and more something i borrowed of a lovely lady i know that i never gave back, I'm not a thief, she doesn't mind!
There's my new ASOS Curve coat hanging up in a picture again. I did wear it today and i did take a picture of me wearing it but i wasn't feeling the whole photo shoot vibe and deleted a lot of what i took, one of those days y'know?? I'm not sure i even like this picture but it'll do.

I matched my nail varnish and lippy today. I was quite proud. It's MAC Pro Long Wear Lip Colour in Extended Play and Ciaté Paint Pots in Dangerous Affair: it came free with a magazine this month.
I took a picture of my face, it was okay, then i noticed my massively blood shot eye from where i got a bit crazy with the powder brush this morning (trying to buff Bare Minerals on in a hurry is a dangerous sport).

I finally got my hands on a pair of shoes i have been wanting FOREVER today and picked up a couple other treats along the way. Trying to get it home on my bicycle was hard work though. Ever tried carrying shoe boxes in very thin plastic bags draped over handle bars for 3 miles? I wouldn't recommend it.
Speaking of my bicycle here are some pictures i took on the way into the city center, i take a path that makes my journey longer but is less hills and more scenery:



I'm going to post on my purchases tomorrow so y'all know what's going on.

Yay for late night posting. I'm out for the count. Good Night : )

4 comments: