Saturday 18 September 2010

OOTD: Double Trouble

A double whammy of outfit-ness today people!


 
SHIRT:NEW LOOK DRESS:DOROTHY PERKINS LEGGINGS:ASOS CURVE SHOES:EVANS
Bit of a remix going on here. I wore this dress with my mesh insert leggings here. I always say these dresses are easy to wear. And i stick to that statement. Having my ink healing means trying to keep it out in the open as much as possible. Which in turn means knee length leggings being the base of most of my outfits. This is such a typical outfit for me: a dress, some plaid, messy hair and dressing it all up with make-up!


DRESS:SIMPLY BE (I ALSO WORE THE SAME EVANS SHOES AS ABOVE)

Going out for curry this evening inspired a change of clothing. This dress was bought on sale for a drama exam. I swear my best dresses were bought as costumes! I decided to take the belt and put it round my top knot. I thought it might look a bit too coordinated but then i remembered the scene from save the last dance where Julia Stiles gets her gap top ripped up and tied round her head. Y'know the one?
This dress always makes me feel summery and bright. I used to have this complex about it being too red because I'm so used to black and darker colours, but I'm totally over that now! : )

I did some major charity shopping today and picked up a lovely new grey flannel shirt (yummy!) for a cool £4.30 from The British Heart Foundation Shop.
Probably gonna flash that about tomorrow and may post a picture. But I'm gonna do my Favourite Fall Fashions post first. I have been mentally planning it all week!

Peace Out.
Morgaine.xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love that Simply Be dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That simply be dress is amazing! I love it! The 1st outfit is great too, looks really comfy! I also love your vertical tragus! I'm too scared to have anything but my lobe pierced when it comes to my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies : D x

    natalie: i had to think about what you meant by vertical tragus, they called it a gill when i had it done : )
    i honestly didn't think it hurt any more than a normal ear piercing. But it was the first thing i had done apart from just lobes so it was scary!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Simply Be dress! And the way you styled your first outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete